Monson Photography FAQ: I want to hire you! Now what?
YAY! I can't wait to meet you! :)
First though, let's talk business.
2. Reviewed session pricing? Are you able to remit your session fee within the next ten days? (Links are below!)
If so, then...
1. Call or email Monson Photography. Include the type of session you're inquiring for, and days/dates that will or won't work for you.
2. I will get back to you, usually within 48 hours, regarding availability, etc. Once we have agreed upon a date, then....
1. You will be sent an electronic contract to complete. This must be completed within a day or two to reserve your date.
2. Once your contract has been submitted, your session fee is due within 10 days. You may either mail your session payment or request a PayPal invoice.
3. You will also be sent a session questionnaire that can be completed electronically. It is important that you complete this, as it gives me a bit of insight into what your expectations are of our session. This should be done no later than two weeks prior to your session date, if possible.
4. Start looking for wardrobe for your session! Look HERE for some inspiration! Try to avoid loud patterns and shirts with graphic designs or big logos on the front, as it distracts from your beautiful face. Don't forget shoes!
5. Practice your best Tyra Banks "Smize". (Basically, this is letting your smile reflect in your eyes instead of simply turning up the corners of your mouth.) You might feel like a goofball for playing in the mirror, but seriously... practice some other looks, too, such as the closed mouth smile, "serious face", and serious face with lips slightly parted.
6. If you have scheduled a couples session, cuddle a lot! When you feel natural about cozying up with one another, it shows in your photos.
I'll offer additional tips for you to prepare for your session also. Once we've had your super fun session where the weather cooperated and you looked amazing....
1. You'll get to see the outcome within about a week! I will post a 'soft edit' gallery online for you to view. Your photos will look lovely, but they won't be the final product. (Don't worry; any images you order will be fully edited!)
2. Once your online gallery is ready, you'll have 2 weeks to choose which photos you would like to order. You may complete an order form and either scan it or mail it back to me. I recommend scanning your home for ideas on where and how to display your photos.
3. Once your order and payment is received, I'll start working on the finishing touches to your photos! Your order should be in your hands within 3-4 weeks, depending on order details.
4. You may now enjoy your artwork! Thank you for your business!
No comments posted.
Recent PostsMonson Photography FAQ: What is a cake smash session? Monson Photography FAQ: How many hours coverage do I need to purchase? Monson Photography FAQ: When will my photos be ready? Monson Photography FAQ: I want to hire you! Now what? Monson Photography FAQ: Do you offer gift certificates? Monson Photography FAQ: I purchased digital images. Now what? Monson Photography FAQ: Can I buy a disk? Monson Photography FAQ: Can I share my photos online? Monson Photography FAQ: What sort of editing will be performed on my images? DIY Photography Props: Double-sided burlap/twine/ribbon banner